CONTACTS & BOOKING
- You can contact us at any time by email and inquire about tours on email@example.com (if you would like to have a chat with us, give us your number and let us know the best time to give you a call).
If you prefer to call us, you can contact Rebecca on +39 3337229716
- When you decide to book a tour, we ask for a 500 euro per person registration fee/deposit (which is fully refundable for 1 month from registration date - and if you're a planner and book earlier than a year before the tour it's fully refundable up to 12 months before tour start). Do note that from that point on, the fee will serve to lock in some of the accommodations and deposits on activities.
- Should the tour not run due to low attendance the deposit will be refunded.
- Tours will be confirmed when the minimum attendance number has been reached, and at least 120 days prior to the beginning of the tours.
- Once the tour is confirmed with the minimum number of participants, the balance of the tour is due 90 days before the beginning of the tour.
- Regarding cancellations, please see Art 5.3 in Grape Tours"general terms & conditions".
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO:
On tours where transportation from place to place is involved, please pack light. You are recommended to have no more than one large suitcase (22 inches would be ideal) and one carry-on (eg. backpack).
There is not a lot of walking required on the tours, though some activities (e.g. visits to historical towns may require some walking - which one can always skip if not up to it).
Our tours are always all-inclusive, yet you need to pay extra for whatever you take from the mini-bar in the hotels, phone calls, alcoholic beverages other than host-ordered.
Please note: Many cities in Italy and France have recently implemented tourism taxes on hotel stays in order to "to ensure the quality of tourist, cultural and environmental services in addition to the efficiency of public transports." We are unable to include these taxes in the tour price as the majority of hotels require the tax to be paid in cash upon check- out.
The tax is usually 1 euro per hotel star per person per night.
Changes to scheduled activities could occur due to unforeseen circumstances. Should this happen, we will rearrange the activity or schedule a similar one in order to make up for the inconvenience.